“Soft” Skills Trainings
Employees’ Personality Types according to Myers-Briggs’ indicator (MBTI)
1.5 astronomic hour
Lithuanian or English
- Testing and Identifying Participants’ Personality Types;
- History and Essence of MBTI Personality Typology;
- Behaviours Typical of People with Certain Traits.
- Focus on developing participants‘ practical skills;
- Training may be conducted in-person/ online via TEAMS or ZOOM MEETINGS;
- Date of training will be arranged according to your needs.
- The possibility to have a training for more participants may be negotiated.
Consults Executives working in various business areas on all the issues related to “soft” Human Resources management competencies. Nastasija is interested in Group Relations method and on a regular basis takes part in international Group Relations Conferences as well as Group Consultancy workshops.
Areas of Expertise: employee learning and development systems, employee personality types, onboarding processes, employee engagement, training and retention, sources of self-motivation, developing EQ, building authentic leader-follower relationships.
Conducting trainings experience: 10+ years, 20+ topics, conducted trainings to more than 50 groups, more than 500 participants.
Qualifications: Executive Master of Management (BI and ISM), MA in English Philology and Pedagogics.
Price and Registration
Training price without VAT